allent888

If I put can be claimed as a dependent, but no one claimed me will I still get the stimulus check ?

ColeenD3

If a child can be claimed, even if they are not actually claimed, they don't qualify.  

allent888

Am the one who put can be clamed as a dependent on my taxes for 2019, im 25 years old and no one is claming me will i still recive a stimulus check ?

CatinaT1

You will need to amend your return.

shawntulle1

So I won't get one because I accidentally put someone can claim me and no one will. Can't the irs see that? Or am I really gonna have to amend my return for 2019. Because I feel that there should of been something in place for this just saying.

CatinaT1

The IRS doesn't cross reference this and correct your mistake.  You will need to amend.