If I purchased the turbo tax software deluxe + sta...

If I purchased the turbo tax software deluxe + state on amazon but purchased the pc download when I need the Mac version, how can I fix this?

You may request a refund from Amazon and purchase the version you need.

• Otherwise, you'll need to purchase and pay for the version you want, on the TurboTax.com website, and wait 6-8 weeks for the refund. To request a refund, click here

I purchased Turbotax PC by mistake too.  I am trying to get a refund to purchase the Mac version.  I have talked to support from Turbotax but I had NO idea it would take 6 - 8 weeks until I saw your post!!  That is ridiculous !