mrgarvey4

If I purchased the turbo tax software deluxe + state on amazon but purchased the pc download when I need the Mac version, how can I fix this?

HelenC12

You may request a refund from Amazon and purchase the version you need.

• Otherwise, you'll need to purchase and pay for the version you want, on the TurboTax.com website, and wait 6-8 weeks for the refund. To request a refund, click here

MoWiens2002

I purchased Turbotax PC by mistake too.  I am trying to get a refund to purchase the Mac version.  I have talked to support from Turbotax but I had NO idea it would take 6 - 8 weeks until I saw your post!!  That is ridiculous !

rskramer2some

I purchased and downloaded  turbo tax software deluxe + state on amazon but purchased the PC version when I need the Mac version.  How can I get the Mac version to replace the PC version?

DaraLO

@rskramer2some Please call and speak with someone on our phone support team.  The following Help Article will assist you in connecting with the right person to get the help you need:  What is the TurboTax phone number?