blondiegurl77

If i have not filed my 2019 taxes will i still be able to receive the stimulus check?

DanaB27

Yes, if you have filed your 2018 taxes the IRS will use the 2018 information and if you meet the requirements then you should receive the stimulus check.

If you were not required to file in 2018 and 2019 then you can register for the Stimulus check. Also, the IRS is planning to open a "Get My Payment" application in mid-April to allow taxpayers to check on their stimulus payment and to update their direct deposit information.

Please see the following link for the most recent updates and details: Economic Impact Payments

JulieThu

I am required to file 2018 and I may get a refund but I cannot find a time to file it yet, also I am waiting for 2017 final from IRS (due to some disputed amount from 401K withdrawal]. 
should I use the Non-Filer form? 

blondiegurl77

Great! Thank you!