turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If i have not filed my 2019 taxes will i still be able to receive the stimulus check?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DanaB27
Expert Alumni

If i have not filed my 2019 taxes will i still be able to receive the stimulus check?

Yes, if you have filed your 2018 taxes the IRS will use the 2018 information and if you meet the requirements then you should receive the stimulus check.

If you were not required to file in 2018 and 2019 then you can register for the Stimulus check. Also, the IRS is planning to open a "Get My Payment" application in mid-April to allow taxpayers to check on their stimulus payment and to update their direct deposit information.

Please see the following link for the most recent updates and details: Economic Impact Payments

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am required to file 2018 and I may get a refund but I cannot find a time to file it yet, also I am waiting for 2017 final from IRS (due to some disputed amount from 401K withdrawal]. 
should I use the Non-Filer form? 

Great! Thank you! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies