If I filed my return with turbotax but didn't mail it in yet, is it too late to try file with someone else?

I downloaded the return but didnt mean to, will I have to just mail it in now or can I file with someone else?

You changed your mind, and want to e-file your tax return(s) instead of printing and mailing. As long as you haven't already mailed your return.

I didn't mail it in yet, I haven't even printed the return. When I tried to e-file it said I couldn't with my W-2, but I already finished filing with turbo tax and I wanted to know if I didn't mail the return can I file somewhere else?

You changed your mind, and want to e-file your tax return(s) instead of printing and mailing. As long as you haven't already mailed your 2017 paper return, you can switch to the e-filing method (through October 15, 2018). Some states now require e-filing their returns, and federal and state returns must be e-filed together.

On the other hand, if you already mailed your return, don't e-file. This can cause problems with the government, including refund delays.

If you wish to change how you'll file your taxes in TurboTax, follow the steps below for either the TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download version.

There are options before filing to save a PDF file you can use later to view and print the tax return (Adobe Reader or equivalent is required for viewing and printing).
Change to e-file your return in TurboTax Online versions

Remember, before saving or printing your return, any charges or fees must be paid for.

In TurboTax Online versions, these steps will change how you'll file your tax return(s).

In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
    From the Welcome home box on the left, Click on Visit My Tax Timeline below the Download/print return button.
    Under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO click on Add a state. (You are not adding a state to your return.  By choosing this option it will allow us to open up your return.)
    Click on the File tab across the top below the Search option.
    On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
    Click the Start button to the right of Step 3.
    This will navigate you to the Here are your filing choices screen, click I'd like to change filing methods.
    Change your filing method to E-file and click Save.
    Click Continue and follow the onscreen prompts to efile your return.

Change to e-file your return in TurboTax CD/Download versions

I don't want to file with turbotax all together. I haven't mailed my return or e-filed it. Can I still file with someone else?

Your you can.

So that's a yes? Thanks for the help.