irssherlstaxes

If I am self employed and have 2 separate lines of work, one I received a 1099-misc and the other is just cash income how do i enter them ?

i am filing as a freelancer, 2 completely different types of work, i have a 1099 misc for one, which i have entered that information, But now how to I enter the other income which has nothing to do with the first one?

JulieR

You will enter the income for the second line of work for which you did not receive a 1099-Misc,in much the same way as you entered the income for the first line of work, but instead of choosing 1099-Misc, you'll choose "Other self-employed income. Includes 1099-K, cash, and checks". (see screenshot below)

JulieR