Solved: If I am filing as married filing jointly with an injured spouse & have the only income will the IRS refund all of my return? Wife owes the debt. I also filed EIC.

If I am filing as married filing jointly with an injured spouse & have the only income will the IRS refund all of my return? Wife owes the debt. I also filed EIC.

I'm the sole breadwinner. Wife has no income. Wife has the debt. I claimed EIC. And filed injured spouse form.

They should. That is the purpose of the form, but including one will cause a delay in your refund.