Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

connorgs

IDNotify benefit from TurboTax a Joke!

Same issue with being whipsawed back and forth between TurboTax and IDNotify. Still no resolution. Had to sign up for an Experion account directly. Waste of my time and money with this non-existent IDNotify benefit from TurboTax/Intuit. 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

To what issue do you not have resolution?

connorgs

Cannot log into IDNotify from TurboTax, password reset not working for IDNotify. Spent several hours on phone with TurboTax and IDNotify to resolve with no solution and just tired of going round and round with this issue. 

[[ not applicable - removed ]]

User is not asking about an IRS account or ID.me.   IDnotify is an ID theft monitoring/restoration service run by Experian.  It is a feature provided by TurboTax to those who purchase PLUS, MAX or Premium Services.

@ connorgs 

After you purchased your TurboTax product, did you ever get an email from IDnotify with a link to sign into IDnotify?  NOTE:  Also check your spam filter to see if it ended up there.

If you didn't get the email, is this what you tried?  Did the instructions in this FAQ fail you? 

FAQ:  How do I sign in to IDnotify?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/sign-idnotify/L33FBuj...

If neither of those suggestions are helpful, and since you have already tried TurboTax Customer Support,  if you wish to do so, you can elevate your issue to the Office of the President of Intuit to complain about one of the benefits provided with the product you purchased.   The contact form and a box for explanation of your issue is here:

https://www.intuit.com/company/contact/office-of-the-president/

connorgs

Thanks. Got the original email in April with a link to sign in. Tried all of the suggestions and nothing allows me to get in without saying user ID or passcode does not match our records when I use my TurboTax credentials for IDNotify. I’m just giving up - tired of this waste of my time and money and am just going to use the account I signed up for directly with Experion ever since these repeated failures with TurboTax/IDNotify began earlier in July. 

connorgs

Thanks. Nothing worked. Might take the time to write to Office of President of Intuit. Probably won’t because just tired of it all. Thanks for that suggestion though. 

You're welcome.  Sorry you had trouble.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies