I would like to chat with a live agent, preferably...

jblackmon4068

I would like to chat with a live agent, preferably a supervisor or manager, concerning my stimulus package and my tax return?

I have not received my second or third stimulus. I'm also waiting for my tax return. I'm a struggling mother of 3. I got laid off from my job back in September of last year. I'm about to be evicted an
ee-ea

You can speak to a person, you just have to go through the procedure to do that. You can get TurboTax support contact information, including phone numbers, at this link: https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

NCperson

did you file your 2020 tax return?  the 2nd stimulus will appear on Line 30.  Have you called the IRS? 

on the 3rd stimulus, that comes from the IRS and they are still sending them out.  it is not part of your 2020 tax return.