I was under my parents health insurance (which is with the affordable care act) and switched to my own without any gap months. How do I file my taxes without penalties?

If you had no gap in health insurance coverage, in the Health insurance section of TurboTax, you can answer that you were covered all year. If the form 1095-A is under your parents' name, you do not need to enter it on your tax return. You will not incur any penalties.

I have the 1095-A form for the 4 months that I paid for my health insurance. It has my name on it. I was on my parent's insurance before that. They not claiming me as a dependant. When I enter my 1095-A form, it sees the months where I didn't pay last year and was under my parent's insurance as an issue.

Then answer that you have a Marketplace policy and enter your form 1095-A in TurboTax. For the months you are not covered by this policy, do not enter 0. Leave the boxes blank.