turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hocky00

I was told to sign pa-8453 and return after one day of tax return acceptance but didn't copy the address to send it to. Does anybody have the address?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
RichardG

I was told to sign pa-8453 and return after one day of tax return acceptance but didn't copy the address to send it to. Does anybody have the address?

According to the instructions for that form: "Any taxpayer filing electronically from a home computer must keep the signed Form PA-8453 and supporting documents for three years after the due date of the return or the date the return was filed electronically, whichever is later. Taxpayers must make the documents available to the PA Department of Revenue upon request. Do not mail Form PA-8453 and attachments to the PA Department of Revenue unless requested."

If you do need to mail in the form, this is the only address listed on the instructions:

PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE 

BUREAU OF INDIVIDUAL TAXES ELECTRONIC FILING SECTION

PO BOx 280507 

HARRISBURG PA 17128-0507

penglish

why didn't turbo tax just say that where they mention the form....another example of details not working on state instructions...
bobz2

Yes....It said it would take care of it later....nothing!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies