I was told that the IRS sent some payments to turb...

bigdaddyslim86

I was told that the IRS sent some payments to turbo tax, and they were rejected. How true is this, and what can we now expect

avasheree46

I didnt receive my second stimulus payment yet. Were is it?

SusanY1

@avasheree46

TurboTax does not receive tax refunds or other payments on behalf of customers. We did not receive any customer’s payment.  Any payments sent to incorrect accounts are rejected and returned to the IRS.  When this happens, the IRS typically reissues the payment within a few days.  

In the case of the stimulus checks, some customers whose payments were rejected by the receiving bank may see payments within the next few days.  Taxpayers who do not receive their payment by January 15, 2021, will need to claim the payment as a credit on the 2020 tax return.

Information is changing rapidly and therefore we suggest keeping an eye on the following for the most up-to-date information: