Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was signed up for marketplace healthcare by an unauthorized source. the unauthorized accounts have been retroactively terminated. How do I prove in TurboTax? Or can I?

Was it's sent updated information.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I was signed up for marketplace healthcare by an unauthorized source. the unauthorized accounts have been retroactively terminated. How do I prove in TurboTax? Or can I?

TurboTax has no possible way to know if the IRS received information about possible fraud regarding marketplace insurance for you.  The IRS does not share such information with TT.   Did you receive a 1095A for the insurance from healthcare.gov?   

You posted your question from online "Live"--have to talked to your tax expert about this?

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

suggest contacting Turbo Tax to see if they have a workaround.

The problem is that when you efile, it is going to reject since the IRS is expecting your tax return to have form 1095-a included.

otherwise, just paper file 

there is rampant fraud going on - I've seen many, many cases of it.  TaxSlayer has a workaround, but I am not aware of the Turbo Tax workaround.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies