Solved: I was married up until mid December 2016 but since I was divorced on December 31, 2016 it's telling me to file single.

I was married up until mid December 2016 but since I was divorced on December 31, 2016 it's telling me to file single.

Is this accurate? Should I really file single even though I was married for 11.5 Months in 2016?

Your marital status is determined by the last day of 2016.  If you were single as of December 31, 2016, then for your 2016 tax return you are either Single or Head of Household (if you qualify).