I was able to order my return transcript via mail. Does this mean im done processing and my refund is coming soon? F/a 2/15. No letters etc. Claimed both credits.

Not necessarily. It means that the IRS has entered your information into the system, and is processing your return. The best place to track your refund is here: https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Wmr isnt showing anything. Bars gone and everything else is still there.

Seems like they are getting ready to do an update of information... give it a day or two...