dseiders900

I was able to install Turbo Tax Deluxe 2018 from the CD but cannot open it. Ever since a Windows 10 upgrade came in, Turbo Tax will not open.

I uninstalled Turbo Tax and re-installed it and still can't open it.  I am set up as an administrator in my User Account on my PC and changed the properties on the compatibility tab to Run this program as an administrator but I still can't open the turbo tax program.  I've tried to launch it after the install, right-click open from the icon and double-click on the icon, as well as trying to open my saved turbo tax half finished file.  And, of course, the deadline for taxes is coming.  . 

mungasine1

Trying checking your spam blocker.  I had to turn Webroot off because it wouldn't permit turbo tax to run