lesly-solis

I want to pay the Turbo Tax fee with my debit card to avoid the "Pay with federal refund" fee. How do I do that?

NoahL

Many are not aware that if you choose to have your payment taken out of your refund, then a refund processing fee of $34.99 will be charged by the bank that handles the transaction. There is a way to avoid the fee if you wish to do so. You would need to change your payment option to Pay With Card.

*If you wish to change your option, the following instructions will help you do so:

• Log in to your online account, and then click on the Take Me to My Return
  • Click on the File tab at the end and then click on Start (or Revisit) next to Step 1.
  • You should see View Payment Options at the bottom. Click on this
  • Here you'll be able to click Pay by Card and avoid the extra fee
*Also, depending on which software was selected, there is an additional fee to prepare your state return along with your federal.
rbodman44

Can I pay turbo tax with y debt card ?

JohnB5677

We accept credit, debit, and pre-paid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo. Like many other U.S. online merchants, we can only process cards with a U.S. billing address.