794386

I want to file my 2019 taxes

I do not have a priter to print the 2019 tax forms

I want to file my 2019 taxes

The ONLY way to file it is to print it, sign it and mail it.  E-filing for a 2019 return is closed permanently.

We cannot solve your printer problem for you  If you do not have a working printer, you can access your account from any computer that has internet access and print your return.  So perhaps you need to see if a friend or relative can let you print from a computer with a printer.  Or print it at a UPS place or Staples, etc. 

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

I want to file my 2019 taxes

If you are using the downloaded version then save the PDF to a thumb drive and find someone who can print it off for you ... a friend, family or even the library or Office Depot.