Solved: I want help with filling quarterly self-employment...

adithyaajith

I want help with filling quarterly self-employment tax. Once I sign in I can't find the option to start that process.

SteamTrain

Well, if you cannot find your 2019 tax return, then you may be in the wrong Online account.

Once you find your correct 2019 tax return, and once you get into that tax return, you look for it here:

_________________________________

OtherTaxSituations_1.png

_____________________________

You should note that  the tax software will only help you figure out what you need to pay each qtr...it will not help you actually make those payments, other than to print out mailing form vouchers.  You must pay the estimates outside of the TTX software.

I think there are a few  helpers here that have a link to outside web calculations...but I can't find it now.  You could also go to the IRS website and use their 2020 1040ES forms and worksheet

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

KristinaK

It will be under Other Tax Situations. 

Scroll down to Other Tax Forms. Then Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes. 

The first question will be about W-4. If you say no, it will take you to Estimated Taxes 2020. 

adithyaajith

I can only see the previous year's tax return details on the page.

There no option for Other Forms

SteamTrain

_________________________________

OtherTaxSituations_1.png

_____________________________