aspenbray

I’ve tried over and over to click clear my return & start over- just for it to import the same info I keep clearing. Should I make a new account?

There is a tricky way to clear out transferred info in the Online version.  But doing this will also clear out all your entries.  Go to Tax Tools > Tools > Transfer from your computer > Continue > then Continue without transferring.

Or you can just start a brand new account with a new username.  How to start another return in the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

aspenbray

You just saved me from another headache on take #2- thank you!