Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Audi92

I put in the square footage for my home office where it says to. When I try to submit my return it loops back to that section.Can't fix it and file.No state tax return.

I have a home office.  I put in the square footage where it says to.  When I try to submit my return it loops me back to that section.  No matter what I do, I can't fix it and file.  If I go back to that section myself, there is nothing to fix.  Line  C says enter square footage or 300, whichever is less.  It does not matter which number I enter, it loops me back.  That is the only thing  stopping mt from filing.  This is crazy!  I think Turbo Tax has an error.   Please help.

Using Turbo Tax home and Business 2018

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I put in the square footage for my home office where it says to. When I try to submit my return it loops back to that section.Can't fix it and file.No state tax return.

I've had strange forms that keep throwing up errors in the past.  What I usually end up doing is going to the "forms" view, deleting that form, then going back to the interview for that section or just entering the data in the form.  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies