Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mica0425

I've already paid for Premier...and it's asking me to "check this entry" non-stop

I've used about couple of hours on this platform trying to file my taxes, going through all kinds of advertisement pages asking me to buy a more expensive product (I mean, I get it.), only to let it stress me out more.

The platform is repeatedly asking me to check the disaster tax relief entry even though I did hundreds of times. I tried going to tools page to delete 1099 R and get it back again and nothing works.

I've tried looking for answers on the discussion board only to be disappointed that a lot of people are already going through this problem without answers to be found.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I've already paid for Premier...and it's asking me to "check this entry" non-stop

If you are using the TurboTax online editions try this procedure -

If you did not take a disaster distribution from your pension funds between 2018 and 2020, there may be a question that needs to be reviewed.  Follow these steps.  

• Go to Federal / Wages & Income.
  • Scroll down to Wrap up income.
  • Continue.
  • At the screen Did you take a disaster distribution at any time between 2018 and 2020? answer No

Now watch the headings under Federal closely.  

• When you are in Deductions & Credits
  • Scroll down and click on Wrap up tax breaks.
  • Then you are in Other Tax Situations.
  • Scroll down and click on Let's keep going.
  • Continue through to Federal Review
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies