jordan-malmed

I used Turbo Tax Deluxe last year. Can I import the information to Deluxe 2017? What is the cost of NY 2017 Tax?

Yes you can transfer into all versions except the Online Free Edition.  Did you use the Online Deluxe or the Desktop CD Deluxe last year?  Looks like you have a Mac with OS 10.9 so you can not use the Desktop program this year.  If your 2016 return is on your computer you can transfer it into the Online version.

jordan-malmed

Last year I used cd deluxe on same Mac I will use to do online deluxe for 2017.

How to Transfer to the Online version