turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I used Turbo Tax Deluxe last year. Can I import the information to Deluxe 2017? What is the cost of NY 2017 Tax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I used Turbo Tax Deluxe last year. Can I import the information to Deluxe 2017? What is the cost of NY 2017 Tax?

Yes you can transfer into all versions except the Online Free Edition.  Did you use the Online Deluxe or the Desktop CD Deluxe last year?  Looks like you have a Mac with OS 10.9 so you can not use the Desktop program this year.  If your 2016 return is on your computer you can transfer it into the Online version.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Yes you can transfer into all versions except the Online Free Edition.  Did you use the Online Deluxe or the Desktop CD Deluxe last year?  Looks like you have a Mac with OS 10.9 so you can not use the Desktop program this year.  If your 2016 return is on your computer you can transfer it into the Online version.

Last year I used cd deluxe on same Mac I will use to do online deluxe for 2017.

How to Transfer to the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301662

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies