sandra220

I upgrade the from the deluxe to the tax expert do it for me they review my personal info and says let’s go and when I pushed that it goes again to review my personal info when I do the continue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try deleting your browser's cookies. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ regarding  How to delete cookies! If that doesn't work, try using a different browser all together. 

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please Contact us!

sandra220

On Tuesday u have started my process to file my taxes with the option that a tax expert do it for me but I haven’t received any update about my process the tax expert hasn’t answer me any of my direct messages I want to know what’s going on if you are really helping me to file my taxes if not I will go to another company to do my taxes I need an update about my process

AshleyLO

Please give us call so that we can look further into this matter for you. Here's how to contact us: What is the TurboTax phone number?