Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

Zakiyaj77

I tried to Login to creditkarma to view my 2018 taxes so i could get my AGI number. It keeps telling me it sent a confirmation number to an old phone number i dont have .

TerukoL

You will need to contact Credit Karma or you can contact the IRS to receive your 2018 AGI. Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/00/25947

Zakiyaj77

I tried to contact credit karma and didn’t get a reply. Is there a number or something I could call? 

hunchback33-

You may want to proceed with caution regarding Credit Karma.  Credit Karma customer services refuses to deactivate fraudulent accounts.  As Intuit intends to acquire Credit Karma, it would be helpful to know how Intuit will ensure confidential information is not shared and address these fraud and privacy issues as Credit Karma refuses to deactivate fraudulent accounts.

Steven powell

I was tring to get my 2018 taxes to get my agi

Steven powell

Yes

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~