turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I tried to Login to creditkarma to view my 2018 taxes so i could get my AGI number. It keeps telling me it sent a confirmation number to an old phone number i dont have .

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I tried to Login to creditkarma to view my 2018 taxes so i could get my AGI number. It keeps telling me it sent a confirmation number to an old phone number i dont have .

You will need to contact Credit Karma or you can contact the IRS to receive your 2018 AGI. Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/00/25947

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I tried to contact credit karma and didn’t get a reply. Is there a number or something I could call? 

hunchback33-
Returning Member

You may want to proceed with caution regarding Credit Karma.  Credit Karma customer services refuses to deactivate fraudulent accounts.  As Intuit intends to acquire Credit Karma, it would be helpful to know how Intuit will ensure confidential information is not shared and address these fraud and privacy issues as Credit Karma refuses to deactivate fraudulent accounts.

I was tring to get my 2018 taxes to get my agi

Yes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies