I still have not received my spending card from cr...

lilliansdad82910

I still have not received my spending card from credit karma can somebody please give me a website or a phone number to call so I can reorder my card. Thank you

Gabrielle8001

I received mine. The number you can call is  1.888.236.5798. This is the number thats on the back of my Credit Karma Spending Visa Card. Hope this helps you!

owill013

If you have a situation where you filed and are expecting to receive money on your Credit Karma Spending Account, here are the steps you can do to log in and get your funds deposited into your bank:

1. Log into your Turbo Tax account.

2. On the left side, click on Credit Karma.

3. It will prompt you to log in

4. It will show your balance

5. There is a link to move the money into your bank account. 

Hope this helps.