I somehow, asked for a advance of my refund and go...

I somehow, asked for a advance of my refund and got charged and already filed. Is it too late to take that off and not get charged for it?

No.  If you already e-filed it is too late.

If you actually clicked the "transmit now" link, you have filed your return, nothing can be changed.  If your information was incorrect, you will have to wait until March to file an amended return.  You can't cancel any fees or agreements after you transmit.

If you did not transmit, these instructions may allow you to change your options and payment method.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-premium-services/00/26266