Solved: I set up a voucher payment plan, but now have the means to pay all my owed taxes (or at least way more than my initial payment request), is this possible and do I need to do anything different or just mail them the bigger check and they'll handle the rest

I set up a voucher payment plan, but now have the means to pay all my owed taxes (or at least way more than my initial payment request), is this possible and do I need to do anything different or just mail them the bigger check and they'll handle the rest

Just pay what you can and it will be deducted from what you owe, even if it is not the agreed amount of payment.