Anonymous
Not applicable

I set up a date for my taxes owed to be withdrawn from my checking account. How do I find out what date I set up?

First be aware that the IRS is behind in debiting for balance dues because of the virus situation ... do not be surprised if they don't debit the account until 7/15 when the payment is now due.

How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?

You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:

1. Open your return if it’s not already open.
  2. On the [Your name], your 2019 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don’t worry, we’re not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. On the left side select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal or State Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.