Solved: I selected a work industry that does not apply to me in error. How do I change it?

recycledreadingo

I selected a work industry that does not apply to me in error. How do I change it?

DanaB

Please follow the instructions below:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click "Take Me To My Return"
  3. Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
  4. Scroll down to “Self-employment income and expenses” and click "Edit/Add"
  5. On the "Your 2018 self-employed work summary" screen click "edit" next to your self-employment work
  6. Click "edit" next to "General info"
  7. Click "edit" under "Work description" and answer the questions, it should ask about the work industry again

If it doesn't ask about the work industry again because you work description is the same then you will have to enter something else and click continue until you are back to "Let's review" screen and then click "edit" again under "Work description" to enter the correct information.

secretlentil

I'm trying to do the same thing but there is no Edit option, only Review, and it doesn't ask me for the work description again.
DanaB

Please follow the instructions below:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click "Take Me To My Return"
  6. Click "edit" next to "General info"