robtime5

I scheduled an automatic withdrawal for Tax Day, but I'd like to pay today instead. How can I do this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LindaA

If your return has already been filed and accepted by the IRS, you can't change the payment date in TurboTax. You'll need to contact the IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537 to see about changing it.

If you need to change the payment date for your state tax return, contact your state tax agency.

Note: If you haven't e-filed your return yet (or your return is in Rejected status), you can revisit the File section in TurboTax to either correct your account information or choose a different tax payment method.

LindaA