Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Mum2me3

I efiled my return this morning 1/28/19. Tonight I received an email that it was rejected with code REJ002 and no explanation to fix it. Has anyone else experienced this?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
sperez

I efiled my return this morning 1/28/19. Tonight I received an email that it was rejected with code REJ002 and no explanation to fix it. Has anyone else experienced this?

I received the same email, it just tells me to click a link to "fix my return" once I do, it doesn't tell me to change anything....? but it says TurboTax will help walk through it... I'm not sure why it was rejected. I read on other posts that it's an internal error through TurboTax and they're just kicking back people's returns... not the IRS
Mum2me3

I just refiled my federal return Self Employted TT online, and got the message that the IRS accepted it.  I just waited a day before I refiled so now I wait.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies