Solved: I received second W2 from my employer with box 1 empty and box 12A with code W in amount of 1500, It's not allowing me to e-file

patelvishalj

I received second W2 from my employer with box 1 empty and box 12A with code W in amount of 1500, It's not allowing me to e-file

I received, 2nd  W2 from my same employer with box 1 empty and only box 12A with code W in amount of 1500, It's not allowing me to e-file.

On my Frist W2 from the same employer I have box 1 and other box filled , Box 12a is DD 18000, 12b  is C 500, 12c is D 7999 and 12d is V 1199.  

DianeW

Do not add a second W2 for the same employer.  Add the additional code in box 12, and amount, to the one W2 for the same employer. This will allow you to E-file your return.  

• Click the image attached to enlarge and view - it will show the box 12 entries for both W2s (included in only one W2 entry for the same employer).

DianeW