jenner_cross

I received EDD but can’t find unemployment comp anywhere. What do I put this down as? Taxable grant? I’m lost.

Bsch4477

Google “tax form for EDD” for your state. 

Are you trying to enter a 1099G?  Sounds like you are in the  wrong place. Unemployment has its own spot.

You can  type  unemployment   into the search box at the top of your return and hit find.  It should give you a Jump To link to take you right to it.

Or Enter a 1099G for unemployment under

Federal on left

Wages & Income at top

Unemployment - Click the Start or Update Button

Enter your 1099G in Federal>Wages & Income>Unemployment

Go through the screens very carefully, making sure  to enter any federal/state tax you had withheld from the unemployment.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/where-do-i-report-a-1099-g-for-unemploymen...