2kburke6

I received a W-2 for my maternity leave and is check as third party party sick pay so I put this on my return? It has box 1 filled but to taxes withheld

Like I said it is a third party sick pay W2 and box 1,3,&3 are filled out, also box 4&6. There is nothing in box 2. Do I include with in my return? And is this counted as paid family leave? 

KittyM

Yes, this income should be entered on your return.  Enter your W-2 as it looks.  There may be a code in Box 12 - don't overlook entering it, if there is one. Choose the answer "Paid family leave - I earned all or part of this income as paid family leave" on the page Do any of these uncommon situations apply to this W-2?

KittyM

2kburke6

I forgot to add there was nothing is box 12 but thank you!
KittyM

My pleasure and congratulations!