katr267337

I received a text message stating that I had an important email in my inbox about my 2020 tax return. When I log in I don't see a message.

Chokolatsunshine

I received the same exact text message from.the turbo tax number but, I can find a message anywhere! Not on the app, text or email smh... I would love to know what is it about and if it's just a general message for all Turbo Tax users! 

adile

I just got one too, but there's nothing in my inbox or any notifications on my account page. I guess the number it came from checks out, but there are no details in the text itself to indicate... Well, anything. 

ChondelLO

There was an email that went out to some customers on 3/25. If you received a text (SMS) from TurboTax, you should check your personal email inbox to see if you received one. Check your spam/junk folder as well. If you didn't receive an email, you can disregard the text.

adile

I got an email on 3/25! I was expecting a new one from today. Thanks for your help!

DaveF1006

damienoh

Think it pertains to Unemployment tax situation with the new COVID Aid. 

Catty21122

I received one also. Plus I am still waiting on my federal

gloriah5200

There was an email that went out to some customers on 3/25. If you received a text (SMS) from TurboTax, you should check your personal email inbox to see if you received one. Check your spam/junk folder as well. If you didn't receive an email, you can disregard the text. "

amanley93

A lot of duplicate answers here... Don't worry about that message if you can't see anything. TT seems to be wigging out.