chefpiku

I received a tax product pe1 for 7.89 dollars when I have to receive 1,300 dollars why is that?

What happen?

The IRS will be sending you a letter about the adjustment and/or offset that they made. They do not notify TT, but they may have denied a $1,200 Recovery Rebate Credit that you claimed.

chefpiku

My tax return should of been $5600 and if they didn't not accept $1200 that still owes me $4400. And I only recwive 8 dollars. And I don't have any offsets. 

chefpiku

No

fanfare

if you have a refund of $5,000 you should be able to pay TurboTax immediately without having some bank take it out for you.