jcore58

I received a 1042s. Where do I enter Fed. Tax withheld (line 7a)? I am Canadian citizen, work in US and the bank didn't update country code on w9 to re (being fixed).

LinaJ2018

If you are US citizen or resident for tax purposes, to enter your federal tax withholding in TurboTax online program, here are the steps:

• Sign back into the program and select Pick up where you left off
  • At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in estimates paid and Enter
  • Select Jump to estimates paid
  • Next screen, Estimates and Other Income Taxes Paid
  • Scroll down to Other Income Taxes Paid in 2019 / Withholding not already entered on a W-2 or 1099, select  Start to enter information

LinaJ2018

• Select Jump to estimates paid