I received $50.00 from TD Ameritrade as a bonus. Thus I received 1099-misc showing the $50.00 in box 3. Federal Tax Filing is okay but have issues with PA tax filing.

I received $50.00 from TD Ameritrade as a bonus. Thus I received 1099-misc showing the $50.00 in box 3. I cant complete 1099 misc. It is asking for misc compensation code for state filing. I live  in PA. I selected nonemployee compensation. It is asking for description and with holding . I dont know anything about that please help. 

Just say bonus and $0 withholding as no income tax was withheld.