Solved: I put in some information incorrectly for one of my child and need to go back to look at it but does not know where to find the worksheetwhere do i find the worksheets,

seebuster

I put in some information incorrectly for one of my child and need to go back to look at it but does not know where to find the worksheetwhere do i find the worksheets,

AmyW

To edit dependent information follow the steps below:

• Choose the Personal Info tab.
  • Click Continue.
  • On the Personal Info Summary screen, click the Edit button for Dependents.
  • The next screen lists your dependents and you can navigate from their to edit their information.

AmyW

• Choose the Personal Info tab.
  • Click Continue.