lma232bar

I purchased a TURBOTAX CD from CASTCO and when I load the CD my computer does not recognize it. I have a DELL with windows 8. I have been running TURBOTAX software on this computer for 5 years and never had a problem. Do I have a bad CD? Help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Did anyone resolve your issue?  I'm thinking I have a bad CD also.  I loaded CD into the machine; and it said it installed the software; but it never requested my license code!!  I've been using TurboTax since 1996; and never had this issue before.  The software actually closed down, and went away; and never stayed on the screen.  The license code is used for registration.

Thanks

BrandiLO

@CaptainAlVW1775 Can you please click here and follow the steps to download the software instead of doing the disk installation?