I purchased a 5 Federal file version downloaded. DId one federal. Would like to start the second Federal return. I don't know how.

I purchased a Deluxe 5 Free Federal return version. Did one return. Would like to start the second one. Can't figure out how.

Are you using the Desktop program you downloaded or installed from a CD?  Or the Online version where you go online in Chrome and log in each time and setup an account?

We are wondering what you are doing because you say you have the download but you are posting from online Deluxe.

Open up your 2018 TT program.  Go to File and click New Tax Return.