Solved: I printed out my return to be mailed. Does all the paperwork go to the irs or does some paperwork go to the state of California?

sirchadwick77

I printed out my return to be mailed. Does all the paperwork go to the irs or does some paperwork go to the state of California?

TerryA

The printout contains filing instructions for your federal return, printed just before your federal return. Then the TT/State prints out right behind its own filing instructions.

Sometimes a copy of the federal return prints out behind the California return, and if it does then that copy federal return is mailed along with the Calif return to Sacramento.

TerryA