Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

caryc1234

I printed out my GA 500 tax return, not sure which forms I need to mail. Please advise

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
TomK
Expert Alumni

I printed out my GA 500 tax return, not sure which forms I need to mail. Please advise

Include your W-2(s), 1099(s), GR-2P(s) and other supporting income statements.

You must include the indicated documentation with your Georgia return for the following situations: 

• The amount on Form 500, Line 8 is $40,000 or more, or less than the total income on your W-2(s) - submit a copy of Pages1 and 2 of your Federal return. 
  • You itemize deductions - submit a copy of Federal Form 1040 Schedule A. 
  • You claim the Georgia child and dependent care expense credit - submit the appropriate Federal child care credit schedule. 
  • You claim a credit for taxes paid to another state(s)- submit a copy of your return filed with the other state(s)

If you claim a credit for taxes paid to another state(s), you must include a copy of your return filed with that state along with your Georgia return. No credit for taxes paid to another state will be allowed unless the other state’s return is enclosed with the Georgia return.

For more information - Georgia Dept. of Revenue - IT-500 & IT-500EZ instructions (mailing addresses for tax return: pg. 5)https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/related_files/document/TSD/Booklet/IT-511/2017_I...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies