Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I posted previously but am getting undeliverable on follow ups so this is a reposted questions. Our church bought a car for the pastor for $50K. Licensed in pastor name.

Is this ALL taxable in 2022? Can you depreciate the vehicle less personal use in 2022?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I posted previously but am getting undeliverable on follow ups so this is a reposted questions. Our church bought a car for the pastor for $50K. Licensed in pastor name.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Contact Support if you are experiencing difficulty with accessing the board for responses.

Go to this website to view all of your posts and replies to your posts - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/878655

There has not been a reply that answered my question. Can you answer the original question regarding the ministers car tax situation?

@jdfkin 

I posted an answer at the original location.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-credits-deductions/discussion/church-paid-for-a-car-for-their-...

You appear to have changed your screen name or logged in under a different account, that may be why you can’t find that particular post.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies