I paid for my own heath care this past year. They never sent me a receipt but I have how much I paid on my bank statements Is that good enough?

pandaguire

MarilynG

If you did not receive a Form 1095-A for your health insurance, and you were covered all year by an ACA compliant plan, just indicate 'covered all year' in the Health Insurance section (screenshot).

Answer NO to '.. any of these types of plans?' and Continue until you reach 'Done with Health' (screenshot). 

You can also claim Health Insurance Premiums as an Itemized Deduction, in the Deductions & Credits section, under Medical Expenses.

If you are referring to the Health Coverage Tax Credit, here's how to claim that:

Edited 3/20/19 5:07 pm