I only worked two months the whole year. The other...

I only worked two months the whole year. The other 10 months was on unemployment how do I add the amount I made the two months?

Your employer has until February 1 to issue a W-2.  You will enter it in Federal>Wages and Income.  And your unemployment must also be entered on the same tax return.

Unemployment compensation is taxable on your federal return.  Enter your 1099G for unemployment in Federal>Wages and Income>Unemployment

Go through the screens very carefully to enter any federal/state tax you had withheld from the unemployment

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/where-do-i-report-a-1099-g-for-unemploymen...

You might need to get your 1099G from the state’s unemployment site when it becomes available in January.  You will need to use the same password etc that you use to certify for weekly benefits

STATES THAT TAX UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS

AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NB, NM, NY,NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, WV, WI

Unemployment compensation is taxable on your federal return.  Enter your 1099G for unemployment in Federal>Wages and Income>Unemployment.  You might need to get your 1099G from the state’s unemployment site.

You will enter it from the W2 you will get.  Wait for it.  They have until Feb 1 to send it to you.  Or were you paid as a independent contractor on a 1099 or for cash? You enter the Unemployment from a 1099G.  Did you already get the 1099G?

To add a  W2 just type w2 (small W)  in the search box at the top of your return and click on Jump To the W2

OR  To Add a W2 enter it under

Federal Taxes on the left side

Wages & Income  

Then Wages and Salaries- Click the Start or Update button

Then if you are married you should have 2 buttons...Add w-2 for (taxpayer name) and Add w-2 for (spouse name). Click on the correct button to add a W-2.