genemooney33

I never finished my 2015 tax return because i did not have my w4 or my last check stub. Is there a way i can complete it, and get that money now?

When i log on to turbo tax it tells me i got back 1800.00 dollars or so. I never completed the return because i didnt have my w2 or my last check stub. Does that mean the money is available for me to claim or does it mean that money was paid out already? If the money was paid out, it was paid to someone other than myself. I never got the money

If you did not e-file or print the tax return for mailing, then nothing was sent to the IRS and any refund that you are eligible for will not be paid until the tax return is filed.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the procedure to use in completing a prior year tax return that was started using the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2559403-how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-started-in-turb...