turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New Member

I need to input my kids 1099 misc

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?
1 Reply
New Member

I need to input my kids 1099 misc

You can enter a 1099-Misc by following these instructions:

  1. Go to the Federal Taxes Tab.
  2.  Click continue on the page that says "Let's Get your Biggest Refund Possible."
  3. Click I'll choose what I work on at the page that says "How do you want to enter your income."
  4. On this page, there should be a section that says "1099-Misc and Other Common Income."
  5. In this section it will have "Income from Form 1099-MISC." Click start or revisit next to that and follow the instructions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies