Solved: I need to find out how my federal taxes due will be paid as I can't recall which account/date provided and I already filed. There are no Filing Instructions with the PDF.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FilingTaxFunTimes

I need to find out how my federal taxes due will be paid as I can't recall which account/date provided and I already filed. There are no Filing Instructions with the PDF.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DreaR
Level 2

I need to find out how my federal taxes due will be paid as I can't recall which account/date provided and I already filed. There are no Filing Instructions with the PDF.

2 Replies
DreaR
Level 2

FilingTaxFunTimes

TurboTax should make this way more intuitive - it should not be this hard to get to the other form options and attachments, having to click Add a State to end around it.  No way I would have figured this out without this guidance.  UX opportunity!
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings